Valley Presbyterian Hospital
15107 Vanowen Street, Van Nuys CA 91405
website :: facebook :: twitter :: yelp
Years Won: 2015, 2014, 2013 (Best)
Valley Presbyterian Hospital (VPH) is an independent, nonprofit and non-sectarian hospital serving the medical needs of the San Fernando Valley community for more than 50 years. VPH has grown to become one of the largest acute-care hospitals in the Valley region and continues to provide patient-centered care for a healthy community. The 350-bed facility offers advanced technology and a full range of medical services to improve and save lives.
For more information, visit www.valleypres.org.
To improve the quality of health in the San Fernando Valley
Excellence in all we do
• Demonstrate dignity and respect for all individuals
• Deliver compassionate and patient-centric care that addresses diverse cultural needs
• Create and maintain a quality environment that allows physicians and employees to succeed
• Show pride in providing community-based health care
• Promote trust and transparency
• Encourage collaboration in the workplace