BEST NON-PROFIT ORGANIZATION
Childcare and Adult Daycare:
17400 Victory Boulevard, Van Nuys, CA 91406
Senior Enrichment CenterSENIOR:
18255 Victory Boulevard, Reseda, CA 91335
website :: facebook :: twitter :: yelp
Years Won: 2014, 2013, 2012 (Best)
Intergenerational relationships are what set ONEgeneration apart from other programs serving seniors and children. Intergenerational programming brings a special touch of humanity to relationships that are truly unique.
ONEgeneration programs include:
• Adult Day Care for frail seniors (We accept: Medi-Cal, Veterans, Long Term Insurance and Private Pay)
• Childcare for ages 6 weeks to 6 years
(Year-round care where children interact with seniors in Intergenerational Activities)
• Senior Enrichment Center for active seniors
• Homebound meals delivered to frail low income seniors
• Four lunch sites offering well-balanced meals and social opportunities for seniors
• Transportation for seniors to medical appointments and other vital services
• Personalized Care Management
• At-Risk Youth Programs
• Encino Farmers Market – Sundays from 8 a.m.-1 p.m.
ONEgeneration is proud to be honored as the Daily News Reader’s Choice BEST Non-Profit Organization and would like to thank the community for your support.
We welcome you to tour our adult daycare and childcare campus for care of your loved ones. For more information, please call (818) 708-6625 or visit us at www.onegeneration.org. Register for our E-News from our homepage!