BEST NON-PROFIT ORGANIZATION
Childcare and Adult Daycare:
17400 Victory Boulevard, Van Nuys, CA 91406
Senior Enrichment Center:
18255 Victory Boulevard, Reseda, CA 91335
Hours: Monday-Friday 7 a.m.-6 p.m.
Encino Farmers’ Market web site: www.encinofarmersmarket.org
website :: facebook :: twitter :: yelp
Years Won: 2016, 2015, 2014, 2013, 2012 (Best)
Intergenerational relationships are what set ONEgeneration apart from other programs serving seniors or children. Daily Intergenerational interactions add a special touch of humanity to relationships that are truly unique.
ONEgeneration Programs include:
- Adult Day Care for frail seniors (We accept: Medi-Cal, Veterans,
Long Term insurance and Private Pay)
- Childcare ages 6 weeks-6 years (Year round care where children interact with seniors in Intergenerational activities)
- Senior Enrichment Center for active seniors
- Homebound meals delivered to frail low income seniors
- Lunch sites offering well-balanced meals and social opportunities for seniors
- Transportation for seniors to medical appointments and vital services
- Personalized Care Management
- At-Risk Youth Programs
- Encino Farmers Market – Sundays from 8 a.m.-1 p.m.
ONEgeneration is proud to be honored as the Daily News Readers Choice BEST Non-profit Organization and would like to thank the community for your support. We invite you to come tour our facility!